|Victorio Ong has 40 years' experience as an entrepreneur, consultant and investment advisor. His knowledge spans key business areas, from strategies, feasibility studies & business operations to regulations & licensing. He brings critical insights on business, political & other risks in the Philippines.
Vic started his career at SGV where he helped clients register projects with the BOI. He then ventured into garment manufacturing & office construction. Vic had been a licensed trader at the Philippine Stock Exchange and an agent of Malayan Insurance Group.
Vic completed BS Civil Engineering at Mapua and took up MBA at Ateneo de Manila.
1. Advice on Prospective Investments, including Mergers &
Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Privatizations, IPOs & PPPs
2. Fundamental Analysis of Philippine Equities
3. Competitive Intelligence & Market Research
4. Company Registration & Licensing
5. Partner Search, Representation & Liaison